Eyal Porat, M.D.
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
1315 St. Joseph Parkway
1 713-651-1406 (Fax)
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- 1984-1989: Medical School - Ben Gurion University, Be'er Sheva, Israel
- 1989-1990: Rotating Internship - Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- 1991-1998: Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency - Carmel Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
- 1997: Clinical Research VU Hospital, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1998-2000: Attending Surgeon, Dept of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Carmel Med Center, Haifa, Israel
- 2000-2000: Fellowship - Dep of Cardiothoracic & vascular Surgery, UT Huston, TX
- 2001-2006: Assistant Professor, Dep of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, UT Houston, TX
- 2002-2006: Director, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Robotics Program, UT Houston, TX
- 2002-2006: Director - Memorial Hermann Institute for cardiovascular Research and Robotics Technology
- 2006-2012 Chairman, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel
- 2012- Professor, Dep of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, UT Houston, TX
- Aortic Surgery.
- Trans-Catheter Aortic valve Replacement.
- Minimally invasive Cardic Surgery.
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
- Robotic Surgery.
Last Modified: 1-Apr-2013