This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Elliot L Servais, M.D.
Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Cardiothoracic Residency, Thoracic Track (7/2013 - 6/2015)
New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell Medical College, General Surgery Residency (2006-2013)
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Thoracic Research Fellowship (2008-2010)
Boston University School of Medicine (M.D. 2006)
- Thoracic Oncology (including Cancers of Lungs, Esophagus, Mediastinum, Pleura, and Chest Wall)
- Minimally Invasive & Robotic Lung and Esophageal Resection
- Bronchoscopy and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Esophageal Endoscopy and Stenting
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (GERD, Hiatal/Paraesophageal Hernia, and Achalasia)
- Extended Resections for Complex Thoracic Malignancies
- Pulmonary Nodules
- Thoracoscopic (VATS) and Robotic Surgery
- Thymoma and Thymic Carcinoma
- Tracheal Surgery
- Biomarker discovery and evaluation for early detection and therapeutic response in lung and esophageal cancer
- Evaluation of targeted therapies in thoracic malignancies
- Clinical outcomes research in thoracic surgery