This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Harmik J. Soukiasian, M.D.
Chief, Division of Thoracic Surgery
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Associate Program Director, Thoracic Surgery Residency Program
Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
Minimally Invasive Esophageal Surgery
Minimally Invasive Lung Surgery
Thoracic Oncology / Lung Cancer
Malignant Esophageal Disease
Benign Esophageal Disease - Reflux, Achalasia, Giant Paraesophageal Hernia
Chest Wall Tumors
- University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine (M.D.)
- University Of Illinois Chicago, Department of Surgery. General Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Department of Surgery. General Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Department of Surgery. Fellow, Cardiothoracic Research
- University Of California, Los Angeles, (UCLA) Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency
- University of Pittsburgh; Fellow Minimally Invasive Esophageal / Thoracic Surgery
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center; Fellow Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Board-Certified, General Surgery & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- General Thoracic Surgery