This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Jules Lin, M.D.
Univ of Michigan General Surgery Residency (1999-2006)
Univ of Michigan Surgical Critical Care (2002-2003)
Univ of Michigan Thoracic Research Fellow (2002-2004)
Univ of Washington Cardiothoracic Residency (2006-2008)
Univ of Michigan, Section of Thoracic Surgery, Assistant Professor (2008-2016)
Univ of Michigan, Section of Thoracic Surgery, Associate Professor (2016-Present)
Univ of Michigan, Section of Thoracic Surgery, First Mark B. Orringer Research Professor (2016-Present)
Benign Esophageal Disease
Robotic-assisted thoracic surgery
- Chemoresistance in esophageal cancer
- Targeted therapies in esophageal and lung cancer
- Analytic morphomics to predict outcomes after thoracic surgery
- Indiana University (B.A. 1995)
- Harvard Medical School (M.D. 1999)
- General Thoracic Surgery
- Basic Science
- Chest Wall
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Thoracic Guidelines
- Trachea and Bronchi
- Lung - Transplantation