This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
The 26th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery Will Stream Live on CTSNet
ESTS Annual Meeting
The 26th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery from the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia, May 27-30, 2018. The meeting consists of educational and abstract sessions, with focuses across VATS, oncology, robotic approaches, and nursing. Click here to learn more about the 2018 ESTS Annual Meeting.
Livestream on CTSNet
Several educational sessions from this year’s ESTS Annual Meeting will be livestreamed on CTSNet. Be sure to tune in on Sunday, May 27 and Monday, May 28 for:
- the Postgraduate Symposium Master Cup,
- sessions on database and quality certification, and multidisciplinary tumor boards,
- Nightmares in Thoracic Surgery,
- Lung Surgery of the Future,
- and educational sessions on oncology for surgeons, lung cancer screening, and robotics.
All livestreams will be available on CTSNet.org and on the CTSNet YouTube channel.