This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Thymic Tumors—SCTS 2022
Last year's 2022 Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland (SCTS) Annual Meeting hosted a variety of cardiothoracic professionals from around the world to present on debuting and developing topics. Furthermore, the program provided a space for social events, networking, training sessions, and other educational sessions that aid medical professionals at all levels develop their practice.
Namely, the Thymic Tumors thoracic program was chaired by Maninder Kalkat, Jayanta Nandi, and Aman Coonar. You can view the full session below.
- "Update on Staging for Thymic Tumors," by Giuseppe Cardillo
- "Management of Incidentally Detected Thymic Lesions," by Enrico Ruffini
- "The Role of an Oncologist in the Management of Thymomas—Current Evidence and Future," by Tim Benepal
- "Management of Advanced and Unresectable Thymic Tumors—Surgeon's Perspective," by Puja G. Khaitan
- Panel Discussion by all panelists, including AgniLeila Salem, Akshay Patel, and Pushpa Veeralakshmanan
Do these ever-evolving specialty developments interest you and provoke a desire to share a platform with speakers such as these? This year's SCTS 2023 Annual Meeting is returning March 19—21 at the ICC Birmingham in England. Standard registration for the meeting is still open!
For additional information regarding the 2023 SCTS Meeting Program, visit the program page. You can register for the meeting on the registration page.