This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
4th International Heart Symposium on The Beach
Thursday, April 19, 2018 to Saturday, April 21, 2018
Hotel Pullman Arcadia Naithon Beach
The Organizing Committee in cooperation with Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rajavithi Hospital in Central Bangkok, Thailand, have the pleasure of inviting you to the “4th International Heart Symposium on The Beach by Rajavithi Hospital” between 19th and 21st April 2018. The conference will be held at Hotel Pullman Arcadia Naithon Beach, Phuket, Thailand.
This three-day conference provides an interactive, comprehensive symposium focusing on the modern debate topics in cardiac surgery and cardiology with international experts in the related field. Over 350 delegates from South East Asia and Thailand, who are cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, perfusionists, intensivists, and nurse practitioners. Many well known national and international speakers have confirmed their attendance and will give their interpretation of the ultimate dream in cardiac surgery.
- Functional Mitral Regurgitation; Which procedure is the best? Intervention VS Minimally invasive surgery
- How to start a program of minimally invasive surgery
- Minimally port access mitral valve repair is a standard of treatment
- The innovative technique for mitral valve therapy. Mitra-clips, Mitral-band
- Atrial fibrillation therapy in 2018 Surgical VS Catheter ablation
- Complication after endovascular aortic repair; new challenge for open surgery
- Challenges in the management of aortic arch diseases and outcomes
- TAVR; Is it for all aortic stenosis patients in near future (Pros VS Cons)
- Current & Future choosing prosthetic valve for your patients
- Left main coronary disease PCI VS CABG
- Why OPCAB do not fly
For more information, please visit