This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
6th Annual International Conference on Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery and Surgical Arrhythmology (AMICS 2021)
- The three-day conference will be presented in a hybrid (virtual/live) format.
- Strict compliance with designated times is mandatory due to the hybrid format.
- The virtual part of the conference involves only expert reports, lectures, and video presentations. Abstracts and presentations are excluded.
- The first meeting begins at 10:00 a.m. Moscow time (UTC+3) so that American participants can join live online for the two expert panel discussions during their evening time.
- Foreign experts will present their pre-recorded lectures virtually.
- Foreign experts should be available live online for their panel discussions.
- Russian experts will present their lectures live from the A.V. Vishnevsky National Medical Research Center of Surgery
For full prgram please visit AMICS website