This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
AATS Focus on Thoracic Surgery: Lung and Esophageal Cancer
Lung cancer and esophageal cancer, two of the deadliest malignancies worldwide, remain a global concern for patients and thoracic surgeons. The 2019 AATS Focus on Thoracic Surgery: Lung and Esophageal Cancer meeting will concentrate on the complex issues involved with treating both lung and esophageal malignancies, while also discussing innovative approaches to improve quality and outcomes. The two-day program features a mixture of lectures, relevant case studies, interactive panel discussions and videos. The faculty includes Chinese and internationally recognized experts in lung and esophageal disease ensuring attendees will receive insights from a broad spectrum of leaders in thoracic surgery. Program Highlights Include:
• Lung Cancer: Screening and Staging
• Lung Cancer: Management of Early Stage
• Lung Cancer: Management of Locally Advanced Disease
• Next Generation Treatments
• Esophageal Cancer: Optimizing Outcomes
• Controversial Issues in Lung Cancer and Esophageal Cancer
• Video Session: Advanced Techniques and Discussion