This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
The focus this year will be on the translation of evolving concepts in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension. We will focus on common diagnostic dilemmas faced by practicing clinicians. The topics will also provide a focus on the importance of right heart function in different forms of PH. Attendees will also learn about how established treatment strategies are being employed and about newer strategies being evaluated to treat PAH.
- New approaches to chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension
- Targeting the right heart in pulmonary hypertension
- Thrombolysis. Not all it is cut out to be
- New therapeutic approaches to PAH
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction – the tip of the iceberg