This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
This two-day program will update practicing surgeons, postgraduate trainees and other health professionals on current topics in thoracic surgery.
The program will include lectures, discussion with speaker panels, workshops, video presentations, questions from the audience and interactive touch-pads.
- New advances in interventional bronchoscopy
- Use of energy devices in thoracic surgery
- Multi-disciplinary approach for lung cancer
- Management of mediastinal tumors
- Minimally invasive/robotic lung and esophageal surgery