This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Amir H. Sadeghi
- 2021 PhD in virtual reality for Cardiothoracic Surgery (PhD)
- 2017-2023 Resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- 2017 Master's degree in Clinical Research (MSc)
- 2017 Medical Degree (MD)
- 2016 Research fellow at Harvard Medical School on myocardial remodeling and heart fibrosis
- 2010 Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy