This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Hans Van Veer
Hans Van Veer, M.D.
Medical School KU Leuven (MD 2005)
Specific interests in
- Benign and malignant diseases of the esophagus
- Congenital malformations of the esophagus
- Treatment of chest wall diseases
- Benign diseases of the pleura
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Lung transplantation
Additional Educational Information
- General Surgical Training ZNA Antwerp, BE (2005-2008)
- General Surgical Training Royal Devon and Exeter Hosp, UK (2009-2010)
- General Surgical Training University Hospitals Leuven, BE (2008-2011)
- Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery University Hospitals Leuven, BE (2011-2012)
- Fellowship in Esophageal Surgery University Health Network, Toronto, CAN (2013)
- Chest wall
- Congenital thoracic
- Lung Transplant