This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Brompton Grand Rounds on CTSNet
Brompton Grand Rounds Rebroadcasted on CTSNet Throughout 2022!
CTSNet is excited to present the (virtual) Grand Rounds in Thoracic Surgery from the Royal Brompton Hospital, UK, an internationally renowned institution for thoracic surgery and one the premier institutions worldwide for conducting thoracic surgical research. CTSNet will be publishing recorded Brompton Grand Rounds throughout 2022! Organized by Professor Eric Lim to bring thoracic surgery insights to an international audience of learners, the Grand Rounds will feature the world’s leading thoracic surgeons, respiratory physicians, and thoracic oncologists, who can't wait to educate thoracic surgery trainees across London, UK, and worldwide.
Upcoming Brompton Grand Rounds
The next Brompton Grand Rounds willt take place on Friday, May 13 at 12:00 pm (UK). It will also be rebroadcasted on CTSNet's YouTube channel the following Monday at 8:00 am (Central US).
Dr. Dunning, associate editor of the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, CTSNet associate editor, and editor of a new edition of the annals of cardiothoracic surgery on mediastinal surgery will give a presentation titled, "Wristed Instruments - Lymph Node Dissection."
Learn more about the Brompton Grand Rounds and explore the full program. Archived presentations are listed below.
Brompton Grand Rounds 2022
- January 7th: Update on Lung Cancer Screening
- January 14th: Utility of Brock and Herder Scoring for Lung Malignancy
- January 21st: Pollution and Lung Cancer
- January 28th: Non-Smoking Lung Cancer in Asia
- February 4th: Update on Sub-Lobar Resection
- February 25th: Current Principals and Techniques of Segmentectomy for Lung Cancer in Japan
- March 4th: Identifying Bronchopulmonary Segments - Vein, Arteries, Bronchi Versus Adjuncts
- March 11th: Uniportal Segmentectomy
- March 18th: Advances in Imaging for Emphysemar
- March 25th: Update of Surgical Lung Volume Reduction
- April 22nd: Management of Resectable Stage III Lung Cancer
- April 29th: Surgery for “Unresectable” Stage III Lung Cancer
- May 6th: Advances in Robotic Thoracic Surgery
Brompton Grand Rounds 2021
- July 9th: Neoadjuvant Immunotherapy for Early Lung Cancer
- July 16: Surgical Multimodality Local Consolidation for Advanced Lung Cancer
- August 13: Clinical Implications of JCOG 0802
- September 3: Immunotherapy for Mesothelioma
- September 17: Are Chest Drains Required for Primary Spontaneous Pneumothoraces?
- September 24: Imaging Thoracic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- October 1: Thymic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- October 22: Nodule Isolation Prior to Surgery
- October 29: Advances in AI for the Diagnosis of Lung Cancer
- November 5: Significance and Strategy of Lymph Node Dissection for Lung Cancer
- November 12: Indications and Techniques for Tracheo - Bronchoplasty
- November 26: Endobronchial Ablation Therapy
- December 3: Optimum Follow-Up After Lung Cancer Surgery
Copyright 2022, used with permission from the Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals and Professor Eric Lim