This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
The two-in-one prosthesis
- Easily converts from a complete to a partial ring simply by removing the anterior/septal portion via two suture cut points
- One design for both mitral and tricuspid repair
- Full flexibility means three-dimensional compliance that mirrors natural valve dynamics
- Barium-impregnated silicone for radiographic visualization
- Degenerative mitral valve regurgitation
- Myxomatous degeneration
- Tricuspid regurgitation
Implant flexibility and safety
- Implant template and holder stabilize the ring for ease of suture placement
- Template is marked for proper orientation and suture placement
- Physiologic response of AnnuloFlex during cardiac cycle minimizes the risk of suture dehiscence
- Reduced implant cross-sectional diameter minimizes risk of hemolysis
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. For indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings for each device, please refer to the Instructions For Use.