This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
When challenging situations demand adaptable solutions
Exceptional implant flexibility
- Symmetrical cuff design allows valve to be placed in a supra-annular, intra-annular or sub-annular position simply by varying suture entry and exit sites
- Flexible, generous cuff easily conforms to difficult patient annular anatomy
- Titanium stiffening ring allows valve to be rotated in-situ
- Heavily calcified annulus
- Mitral redo surgery
- Double valve replacement
- Variable valve placement allows surgeon to choose best valve position for each patient
- Impressive clinical results
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. For indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings for each device, please refer to the Instructions For Use.