This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Carbomedics Reduced Aortic Valve
An alternative to aortic root enlargement
Specially designed for the narrow, rigid annulus
- Alternative to aortic root enlargement when supra-annular valve won't fit in narrow sinus
- Small, inflexible aorta that lacks Sinus of Valsalva
- Low coronary ostia
- MIS procedures
- True sized for a true fit
- Smaller, pliable cork-shape sewing cuff allows for improved seating in a smaller annulus or small root
- Smallest external diameter bileaflet valve
- Titanium stiffening ring allows easy, consistent rotatability in-situ
- Extraordinary freedom from valve-related events
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. For indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings for each device, please refer to the Instructions For Use.