This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Altmetric Content of 2020
Altmetric data “badges” are appended to new educational videos and articles published on CTSNet.org. Altmetric tracks the online impact of CTSNet videos and articles, including related social media activity, blog mentions, and other references, on a broad variety of web platforms. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five highest scoring CTSNet articles as determined by Altmetric for 2020.
- COVID-19: An International Perspective
By Brian Mitzman, Aaron Cheng, Alan Sihoe, Gino Gerosa
- Isolated Endoscopic Tricuspid Valve Surgery
By Abdelrahman Abdelbar, Joseph Zacharias
- Dr Yolonda Colson, Leading the Future of CT Surgery
By Mara Antonoff, Yolonda Colson
- A Daily Video Blog From a Medical Mission to Ghana: February 23 to March 1, 2019
By Joel Dunning, Enoch Akowuah, Emily Farkas
- Type A Dissection Repair With Fenestrated Frozen Elephant Trunk
By Kyle Eudailey
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2021! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.