This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Cardiac Content of 2020
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2020. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of cardiac content published during 2020.
Pictured: "How to Detect an Intramyocardial LAD on Coronary Angiography"
- How to Detect an Intramyocardial LAD on Coronary Angiography
By Vasily Kaleda
- Demystifying Mitral Valve Regurgitation Repair: Surgical Techniques for MD Students and Junior Residents in Cardiac Surgery
By Piergiorgio Tozzi
- Totally Endoscopic Aortic Valve Replacement Using an Automated Annular Suturing Device
By Antonios Pitsis, Nikolaos Nikoloudakis, Timotheos Kelpis, Vassilios Economopoulos
- Totally Endoscopic Aortic Valve Replacement
By Alaaddin Yilmaz, Joel Dunning, Amiran Revishvili
- Cardiac Surgery in the Era of COVID-19: An Interview With Thoralf M. Sundt
By Jo Chikwe, Thoralf Sundt
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2021! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.