This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Podcast Episodes of 2020
CTSNet published over 60 podcast episodes in 2020. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff presents the five most popular podcast episodes published in 2020.
- Giants of Cardiothoracic Surgery: An Interview With Thomas D’Amico
By Joel Dunning, Thomas D'Amico
- Duke Cameron on Valve-Sparing Aortic Root Replacement
By Mohamad Bashir, Duke Cameron
- Goodbye Sternal Precautions, Hello Move in the Tube?
By Jill Ley, Susan Triano
- Giants of Cardiothoracic Surgery: An Interview with Doug Mathisen
By Leanne Harling, Douglas Mathisen
- #3: CTSNet Beat Podcast: Surgery After TAVR or MitraClip, BIMA vs LIMA, Pectus Excavatum, and Slipping Rib Syndrome
By Joel Dunning
Listen to even more CTSNet podcast episodes: