This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Contemporary Approaches to Transplantation and Mechanical Life Support
During the 2022 Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland (SCTS) Annual Meeting, cardiothoracic professionals from across the world came together to present on pivotal topics, congregate for social events, and develop each other's specialties via educational sessions.
As just one of many programs, the Contemporary Approaches to Transplantation and Mechanical Life Support program was led by chairpersons Anna Reed, Abbas Ardehali, Ankit Bharat, and Espeed Khoshbin. View the recording of the session below!
- "Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease Journey to Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support," by Asif Hasan
- "Global Outcomes with Heart Mate III and the Future of Mechanical Assist Devices," by Robert Kormos
- "State of the Art Ex-Vivo Heart and Lung Perfusion," by Abbas Ardehali
- "Surgical Aspects and Outcomes of Lung Transplantation After COVID Related Acute Lung Injury Bridged by ECMO," by Ankit Bharat
- Panel Discussion by all panelists
Interested in more ongoing specialty developments and sharing a platform with speakers like these? The SCTS 2023 Annual Meeting will take place March 19–21 at the ICC Birmingham in England. SCTS has also announced that early bird registration for the meeting has been extended until February 13.
For more information, check out the Annual Meeting's 2023 Program. You can also register for the meeting on their registration page.
The information and views presented on CTSNet.org represent the views of the authors and contributors of the material and not of CTSNet. Please review our full disclaimer page here.