This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Thoracic Content of 2017
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2017. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of thoracic clinical content published during 2017.
- Technique for Chest Tube Insertion
Erin Gillaspie, Shanda Blackmon
- The Recurrent Laryngeal Nerves and the Thoracic Surgeon
- How to Do 3D Modeling for CT Surgery
- Various Presentations of Penetrating Chest Trauma in a Tertiary Care Center
Harsh Seth, Jayant Khandekar, Prashant Mishra, Chaitanya Raut, Ganesh Ammannaya, Dr. Chandan Ray Mohapatra
- Uniportal VATS Right Lower Lopectomy and Lymphadenectomy: Step-by-Step
Hussein Elkhayat, Diego Gonzalez Rivas, Mahmoud Sallam, Ahmed Elminshawy
- Sternal Reconstruction Using a Fibula Allograft
Andrea Dell'Amore, Alessio Campisi, Giacomo Murana, Giampiero Dolci, Giuseppe Marinelli
- Sternal Resection and Reconstruction With Titanium Mesh
Semih Halezeroglu, Erdal Okur
- Multidisciplinary Management and Repair of a Traumatic Posterior Membranous Tracheal Tear
Erin Gillaspie, Meghana Helder, David Joyce, Shanda Blackmon
- Marfan Syndrome: Single-Stage Surgical Repair of Pectus Excavatum Combined With Mitral Valve Repair and David Procedure
Andres Obeso, Jehad Ramahi, Olivier Jegaden
- Uniportal VATS Endochamelon Camera
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.