This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
GES Webinar: CONNECTING Patients, Clinicians, and Cardiac Care Through Allied Professional Research
Jill Ley and Tara Bartley wrapped up their cardiothoracic nursing and allied health Guest Editor Series, "CONNECTING Patients, Clinicians, and Outstanding Cardiac Care Through Nursing and Allied Profesional Research," by moderating a live webinar. Contributors to the series discussed their presentations as well as addressed broader cardiac health applications and questions from both the moderators and the audience.
- "The Sex Factor"—Better Cardiac Surgery Care for Women
- Postsurgical Pain After Cardiac Surgery—An Update on the Evidence
- SSI in Focus: Assessment, Prevention, and Management
- Reporting Outcomes: What, When, and Why Patients' Perspectives Matter
- Cardiac Surgery Healthcare Professionals' Engagement in Research at the Bedside: Challenges and Opportunities
- CONNECTing Evidence and Practice of the Future: The Who, Why, and What of the Cardiac Surgery International Nursing and Allied Professional Research Network (CONNECT)
The discussion included input from Kari Hanne Gjeilo, Rosalie Magboo, Rochelle Wynne, Suzanne Fredericks, and Julie Sanders. This Guest Editor Series was made possible in part through the efforts of the Cardiac Surgery International Nursing & Allied Professional Research Network (CONNECT).
Do you have something to add to the conversation? Comment below or submit your own nursing and allied health content to CTSNet!
The information and views presented on CTSNet.org represent the views of the authors and contributors of the material and not of CTSNet. Please review our full disclaimer page here.