This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Thoracic Content of 2020
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2020. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of thoracic content published during 2020.
Pictured: "COVID-19: Chest Drains With Air Leak - The Silent 'Super Spreader'?"
- COVID-19: Chest Drains With Air Leak – The Silent ‘Super Spreader’?
By Rajdeep Bilkhu, Alessandro Viviano, Igor Saftic, Andrea Bille
- The Robicsek Procedure for Closure of a Dehiscence of the Sternum
By Kathrin Freystaetter, Joel Dunning
- Definition of Necessary Surgery in the Age of COVID-19: An Interview With Douglas E. Wood
By Brian Mitzman, Douglas Wood
- Left Thoracoscopic First Rib Resection With Two Ports: Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
By Ignacio Sastre, Mario Bustos
- COVID-19: Safe Thoracic Surgery
By Eveline Internullo, Douglas West, Rakesh Krishnadas, Tim Batchelor, Igor Saftic
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2021! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.