This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
CTSNet Editorial Team’s 2016 Selections - Mark Ferguson
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational content in 2016. CTSNet Co-Editor Mark Ferguson presents his choices for the most interesting CTSNet content of last year.
1. Documentary: A Day With Robert Cerfolio
Joel Dunning, Robert Cerfolio
2. The Future of Image-Guided Surgery in the Era of 3D Printing and Holograms
Shanda Blackmon, Todd Demmy, Mark Berry, David Cooke
3. Uniportal Subxiphoid Lobectomy
4. The POEM Procedure for Achalasia: From Outside to Inside in 100 Years
Brian Louie, Ralph Aye
5. How to Get Your Paper Published
Joel Dunning, Alec Patterson, Richard Weisel
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2017! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.