This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Altmetric Content of 2018
Altmetric data “badges” are appended to new educational videos and articles published on CTSNet.org. Altmetric tracks the online impact of CTSNet videos and articles, including related social media activity, blog mentions, and other references on a broad variety of web platforms. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the 10 highest scoring CTSNet articles as determined by Altmetric for 2018:
- Leaflet Reconstructive Techniques for Aortic Valve Repair
Domenico Mazzitelli, Theodor Fischlein, J. Scott Rankin, Yeong-Hoon Choi, Christof Stamm, Steffen Pfeiffer, Lawrence Wei, Vinay Badhwar
- CABG: Making Veins Great Again
Stan Antonides, David Taggart, Joe Sabik, Michael Mack
- Three-Minute Review: Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Abdelhadi Ismail, Sunil Ohri, Szabolcs Miskolczi
- Bilateral Internal Thoracic Artery Grafting: Technical Aspects
Daniel Navia, Nestor Manuel Clusa, Mariano Camporrotondo, Juan Carlos Espinoza, Fernando Piccinini, Juan Mariano Vrancic, Manuel Cervetti
- Port Access and Minithoracotomy Mitral Valve Surgery
William H. Ryan, William J. Hoffman
- CTSNet Step-by-Step Series: Central Cannulation
Andrel Yoong, Omar A. Jarral, Shruti Jayakumar, Jason Varzaly, Leanne Harling, James Edwards
- Root Replacement With "French Cuff" Technique: A Challenging Redo Case
Marco Di Eusanio, Tristan Yan, Paolo Berretta, Mariano Cefarelli
- Konno Aortoventriculoplasty and Mitral Valve Replacement in a Child With Atrioventricular Septal Defect
Janani Reisenauer, Joseph Dearani
- Bending the Curve: The Importance of Expertise
- Acute Type A Aortic Dissection Repair
Shruti Jayakumar, Rachel Simon-Lee, Jason Varzaly, James Edwards
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.