This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Thoracic Content of 2019
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2019. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of thoracic content published during 2019.
- Mastering Bronchoscopy for Thoracic Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Phrenic Nerve Injury
Matthew Kaufman, Thomas Bauer
- When Things Go Wrong in Thoracic Surgery: A Middle Lobectomy With Bleeding That Required Cardiopulmonary Bypass to Address
Joel Dunning, Jonathan Ferguson
- Surgical Access Debate: Median Sternotomy Is Safer Than Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Thymoma Resection Using Subxiphoid Uniportal Approach
Samer Al Sawalhi
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2020! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.