This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Vascular Content of 2017
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2017. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of vascular clinical content published during 2017.
- Left Carotid to Subclavian Artery Bypass
- Right Axillary Artery Cannulation: Seldinger Technique
Paolo Magagna, Giovanni Domenico Cresce, Loris Salvador
- Two-Stage Repair With Classic Elephant Trunk and TEVAR for an Extensive Thoracic Aorta Aneurysm
Marco Di Eusanio, Paolo Berretta
- Hybrid Technique: Reoperative Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm Repair
- Infraclavicular Approach for Surgical and Endovascular Management of Paget-Schroetter Syndrome
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.