This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Thoracic Surgical Oncology: Video Series on Technical Approaches
Professor Tristan D. Yan, a consultant cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon based at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, Australia, prepared a series of twelve surgical videos on the technical aspects within thoracic surgical oncology for educational purposes. Aspects of these videos are quite unique in that they cover a wide range of clinical pathology and surgical techniques.
The series begins with the first video available now, with a new video published every two weeks hereafter. Joel Dunning, cardiothoracic surgeon at the James Cook University Hospital, UK, provides the narration in the series.
The series includes:
- A Day of Thoracic Surgery With Professor Tristan D. Yan
- The Heart of the Matter is the Matter of the Heart - A Rare Heart Tumor
- Cytoreductive Surgery for Right Ventricular Sarcoma
- 11-Minute VATS Right Lower Lobe Lobectomy
- 10-Minute VATS Left Lower Lobe Lobectomy
- 20-Minute VATS Left Upper Lobe Lobectomy
- 20-Minute VATS Right Upper Lobe Lobectomy
- 15-Minute VATS Right Middle Lobe Lobectomy
- Robotic Right Middle Lobe Lobectomy
- Fissure-Last VATS Left Lower Lobe Lobectomy
- Right Extrapleural Pneumonectomy for Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- Electroevaporative Surgery - A Novel Approach for Giant Thoracic Tumors