This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
1. Overview of ECMO
2. Indications and Outcomes of ECMO
- Tickle Me ECMO: Are the Results Laughable?
- Using ECMO as a Bridge to Diagnosis and Treatment
- Temporary Mechanical Circulatory Support: The US Perspective
3. ECMO in Thoracic Surgery
- ECMO and the Treatment of Adult Pulmonary Failure
- Technological Advances in Managing Thoracic Pathology with ECMO
- ECMO in Thoracic Surgery
4. Techniques for VA ECMO and Relative Advantages/Disadvantages
- Right Cervical Cannulation for VA-ECMO Support
- VA ECMO Cannulation Technique via the Axillary Artery and Femoral Vein
5. Techniques for VV ECMO and Relative Advantages/Disadvantages
Contribute to this ECMO course by submitting a video to CTSNet.