This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
ECS Club Annual Meeting Following ‘The Edge of Tomorrow'
Following on from the success of the ECS Club Inaugural Forum ‘The Edge of Tomorrow”, held in Greece last September 2022, we are excited to announce our next event in the new IRCCS Galeazzi-Sant’Ambrogio hospital in Milan, Italy on the 16th - 18th November 2023.
The main focus this year is to build on our successful past event by providing more open discussions between our industry partners and colleagues, from across the world, to better understand our achievements, concerns, and future needs in this incredibly fast-moving area of expertise.
Whilst keeping a strong focus on the technical aspects of endoscopic cardiac surgery, we aim to present a diversified agenda where surgeons, willing to add this approach to their surgical armamentarium, can engage with expert endoscopic cardiac surgeons and learn in a more interactive fashion.
This event will guarantee an enriched experience for all involved as outlined below:
• High-quality 3D/4K live cases
• Interactive discussions during live cases
• In-depth analysis on the post-operative outcomes between the audience and faculty
• Opportunities to participate in our specially designed Training Village led by expert trainers
• Practical hands-on experience to sharpen endoscopic skills applicable to daily practice
• Video Contest for all participants and the top 3 winners will be awarded during the event
• Specific scientific program focusing on endoscopic cardiac surgery
• Enriched engagement with our industry partners
We look forward to welcoming you all in Milan and enjoying this exciting new experience at the forefront of cardiac surgery!