This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Toronto Anesthesia Symposium
The theme for the 2017 Toronto Anesthesia Symposium is “Recent Advances and Challenges in Airway Management” Difficult airway management continues to evolve with development of new equipment, algorithms, drugs, and adaptation of new concepts. Some highlight topics of this symposium include:
- Full paralysis-can’t intubate: Sugammadex the answer?
- Apneic Oxygen: why are we not using it?
- CICO- are you ready for “Surgical” airway
- How do we use ultrasound in airway management?
- Challenging airways in OB, trauma and pediatrics
- Morbid obesity/OSA airway management
There will be lectures and interactive PBLDs and workshops given by international guest faculties and University of Toronto faculties.