This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Abeel A. Mangi, M.D.
- Brown University, Sc.B. (1993)
- Brown University School of Medicine, M.D. (1997)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, General Surgery Residency (PGY 1-3, 2000)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Research Fellowship (2002)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, General Surgery Residency (PGY 4-5, 2004)
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Cardiac Surgery Residency (2007)
- Masters of Business Administration, Alfred P. Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2016)
- Adult Cardiac Surgery