This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Amit Mishra, M.Ch, FPCS,FPCSF.
M.B.B.S fromG.R.Medical College, Gwalior (M.P) 1987 to1993
Gen surgery fromM.G.M.Medical College Indore (M.P)1995 TO 1998.
Senior Resident( non M.Ch) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.JulyTO Dec 1998.
Senior Resident (non M.Ch) Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical SciencesLucknow .Feb 19
M.Ch from Sree chitre tirunal institute for medical sciences and technology.Thiruvananthapuram.Jan2
Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac surgery from Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Ba
Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac surgery,Rajvithi Hospital and Pediatric cardiac surgery foundation
Presently working as Professor pediatric cardiac surgeon at U.N. Mehta institute of cardiology and
An avid golfer in my leisure time .
1. Anil Jain, Deepti Kakkar, Rahul Singh, Devvrat Desai, Pratik Shah, Amit Mishra. Delayed total correction in tetrology of fallot - institutional experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery (Accepted 2020)
2. Suvendu Panda, Hemang Gandhi, Jigar Surti , Amit Mishra,Bhavik Champaneri Anaesthetic and Intensive Care management of Left main coronary artery to Main pulmonary artery fistula diagnosed in post-operative case of Tetralogy of fallot(Accepted 2020)
3. Divyakant Parmar,Jigar Panchal, Neha Parmar,Pankaj Garg, Amit Mishra , Jigar Surti, Kartik PatelEarly Diagnosis Of Diaphragm Palsy After Paediatric Cardiac Surgery And Outcome After Diaphragm Plication – A Single Centre Experience (Accepted 2020)
4. Kartik Patel, Suresh kumar Rajan, Pankaj Garg, Trushar Gajjar, Amit Mishra, Rahul Kumar, Yashpal Rana, Chadrashekharan Ananthnarayan, Pranav Sharma, Sanjay Patel. Mid Term Outcome of Right Ventricle to Pulmonary Artery Shunt for Older Children and Young Adults with Ventricular Septal Defect, Pulmonary Atresia and Hypoplastic Pulmonary Arteries. Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019 May 25.pii: S1043-0679(19)30152-2.doi: 10.1053/j.semtcvs.2019.05.014.
5. Jigar Surti, Imelda Jain, Amit Mishra, Trushar Gajjar, Atul Solanki,Jigar Patel, Jatin Shah,Sapna Shah. Venoarterial Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation and blood component usage in pediatric patients undergoing Cardiac Surgery: Single centre experience. (Accepted 2020)
6. Agrawal V, Vaidhya N, Patel M, Mishra A, Patel D. Intramural Aortic Course Should Always Be Considered for Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery From the Right Pulmonary Artery. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2019;10(4):508-512.
7. Patel, M., Agrawal, V., Jain, V., Langanecha, B., & Mishra, A. (2020). Truncus Arteriosus With Double Aortic Arch. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, 11(4), 507–508.
8. Vaidhya, N., Mishra, A. & Agrawal, V. A rare case of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection with intact interatrial septum. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12055-020-00958-5
9. Ananthanarayanan Chandrasekaran, Azamal Ibrahim Mulla, Ramesh Patel, Yashpal Rana Amit Mishra. A rare constellation of eventration of right diaphragm, severe right lung hypoplasia and LPA sling leading to a catastrophic surgical challenge. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (Accepted 2020)
10. Brahmbhatt B, Vaidhya N, Jain V, Patel M, Mishra A. Double orifice mitral valve: An incidental finding. International Journal of the Cardiovascular Academy. 2018; 4(3):62.
11. Patel K, Vaidhya N, Agrawal P, Patel D, Mishra A. Double Left Anterior Descending Artery in Anomalous Left Coronary Artery from Pulmonary Artery: A Rare Malformation. J Surg Forecast. 2018; 1 (1).; 1012.
12. Intramural Aortic Course Should Always Be Considered For Anomalous Origin Of Left Coronary Artery From Right Pulmonary Artery. (Accepted 2018)
13. Surti J, Jain I, Shah K, Mishra A, Kandre Y, Garg P, Shah J, Shah A, Tripathi P. Predictive efficacy of procalcitonin, platelets, and white blood cells for sepsis in pediatric patients undergoing cardiac surgeries who are admitted to intensive care units: Single-center experience. Annals of Pediatric Cardiology. 2018 May;11(2):137.
14. Siddiqui S, Rana Y, Patel H, Malhotra A, Mishra A. Ascending Aortic Aneurysm in a Case of Arterial Tortuosity Syndrome: A Rare Tortuous Disorder. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2017 Jan 1:2150135117701125.
15. Gandhi H, Naidu TV, Mishra A, Garg P, Surti J, Trivedi V, Acharya H. Management of a case of double aortic arch with tracheal compression complicated with postoperative tracheal restenosis. Annals of cardiac anaesthesia. 2017 Jul;20(3):362.
16. Siddiqui S, Mishra A, Prajapati M. Malignant anomalous right coronary artery in a case of tetralogy of fallot. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2017 Sep 1;33(3):276-7.
17. Wadhawa V, Doshi C, Hinduja M, Garg P, Patel K, Mishra A, Shah P. Anterior Minithoracotomy: a Safe Approach for Surgical ASD Closure & ASD Device Retrieval. Brazilian journal of cardiovascular surgery. 2017 Aug;32(4):270-5.
18. Mishra A, Jain A, Hinduja M, Wadhawa V, Patel R, Vaidhya N, Rodricks D, Patel H. Transposition of great arteries with intramural coronary artery: experience with a modified surgical technique. Brazilian journal of cardiovascular surgery. 2016 Feb;31(1):15-21.
19. Gandhi H, Mishra A, Thosani R, Acharya H, Shah R, Surti J, Sarvaia A. Elective nasal continuous positive airway pressure to support respiration after prolonged ventilation in infants after congenital cardiac surgery. Annals of pediatric cardiology. 2017 Jan;10(1):26.
20. Wadhawa V, Hinduja M, Rana SS, et al. Hypomagnesaemia and role of magnesium supplementation during cardiopulmonary bypass in pediatrics cardiac surgery. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2016; 3(7), 209-215. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2016/49
21. Hinduja M, Mishra A, Shah R. Congenital coronary sinus aneurysm. Asian cardiovascular & thoracic annals. 2016 Feb;24(2):218-.
22. Mishra A, Pujara J, Jain I, Baria K, Patel H. Totally anomalous pulmonary venous connection with obliterated vertical vein. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2016 Jul;7(4):513-5.
23. Vaidhya N, Mishra A, Siddiqui S, Joshi H, Patel H. Surgical Removal of Embolized Ventricular Septal Occluder Device. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2017 Jul;8(4):537-9.
24. Ramani J, Ananthanarayanan C, Pujara J, Thakkar B, Jain I, Mishra A. Intramural Anomalous Right Coronary Artery From the Main Pulmonary Artery. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2017 Nov;8(6):745-9.
25. Vaidhya N, Mishra A, Patel H, Gandhi H. Rare case of bilateral ductus with confluent pulmonary arteries in case of d-TGA with intact ventricular septum. International Journal of the Cardiovascular Academy. 2016 Sep 1;2(3):122-3.
26. Baria K, Mishra A, Shah R. Cleft in aortic valve. International Journal of the Cardiovascular Academy. 2016 Mar 1;2(1):36-7.
27. Mishra A, Vaidhya N, Patel H et al. Complex coronary pattern affecting the surgical outcome of arterial switch operation. J Evid Based Med Healthc 2015; 2(56), 8860-64
28. Mishra A, Patel H, Shah K, Hinduja M, Wadhawa V, Shah P, Pandya H, Patel J, Surti J. Polymeric Sealant (Coseal) Is It Worth In Congenital Heart Surgery.
29. Mishra A, Sharma P, Shah R, Oswal N, Rana Y. Total anomalous systemic and pulmonary venous connection. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2015 Jan;23(1):61-3.
30. Mishra A, Chaurasia A, Oswal N. Aortopulmonary fistula. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2015 Mar;23(3):341-2.
31. Desai M, Gandhi H, Mishra A. Post-infective pericarditis left ventricular pseudoaneurysm: a case report and review of literature. Cardiology in the Young. 2015 Feb;25(2):358-61.
32. Wadhawa V, Mishra A, Kothari J. Anomalous right coronary from aortopulmonary window in tetralogy of Fallot. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2015 Nov;23(9):1140-.
33. Mishra A, Hinduja M, Solanki A. Novel technique for pediatric ostial cardioplegia delivery. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2015 Jun;23(5):615-6.
34. Garg P, Mishra A, Shah R, Parmar D, Anderson RH. Neonatal Repair of Common Arterial Trunk With Intact Ventricular Septum. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2015 Jan;6(1):93-7.
35. Garg P, Mishra A, Shah R, Panchal J, Parmar D. Horseshoe Lung With Cor Triatriatum and Partial Atrioventricular Canal Defect. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2015 Jan;6(1):86-9.
36. Mishra A, Shah M, Sharma P, Kothari J, Malhotra A. Operative management of intracardiac myxomas: A single center experience. medical journal armed forces india. 2014 Jan 1;70(1):5-9.
37. Mishra A, Gandhi H, Sharma P, Patel H, Parmar D, Sheth M, Rodricks D. Transposition of Great Arteries With Aortopulmonary Window: Our Surgical Experience. The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2014 Jan 1;97(1):196-201.
38. Mishra A, Shah R, Desai M, Chourasiya A, Patel H, Oswal N, Rodricks D. A simple surgical technique for closure of apical muscular ventricular septal defect. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 2014 Dec 31;148(6):2576-9.
39. Mishra A, Sharma P, Shah R. Aneurysmal superior vena cava in a new born. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2014 Sep;22(7):881-.
40. Mishra A, Sharma P, Patel R, Panchal J, Solanki A. A rare variety of mixed total anomalous pulmonary venous connection. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2014 Sep;22(7):849-51.
41. Chapter in the Book: Manual of Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care 2013. Chapters: Chest Drain Care, Cardiac Temponade, Transfusion Therapy, Infection Issues and Antimicrobials
42. Mishra A, Garg R, Raghunath CN, Maheswari S, Sharma R. Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection with intact interatrial septum. The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2006 Feb 1;81(2):739-40.
43. Maheshwari S, Suresh PV, Bansal M, Mishra A, Sharma R, Amin Z. Perventricular device closure of muscular ventricular septal defects on the beating heart. Indian Heart Journal. 2004;56(4):333-5.
44. Mishra A, Manohar SR, Ramalingam SK, Valiathan MS. Bidirectional Glenn shunt for right ventricular endomyocardial fibrosis. Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals. 2002 Dec; 10(4):351-3.
Content Published on CTSNet