This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Amit A Pawale, MD,FRCS
- 2018- Surgical Director of ECMO program, Mount Sinai Health System, New York
- 2015- Vice Surgeical Director of Heart Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support Program, Mount Sinai Medical Center , New York
- 2015 - Assistant Professor of Cardiovascular Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY.
- 2016- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Certification
- 2009-2015 - Integrated Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
- 2009- FRCS (CTh) - Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Cardiothoracic), UK
- 2004- 2009- Senior House Officer and Specialist Registrar in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Harefield Hospital, London, UK and Freeman Hospital, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- 2004- MRCS- Member of Royal College of Surgeons (General Surgery), Edinburgh, UK
- 2001- 2004- General Surgery Residency, Inlaks Budhrani Hospital, Pune, India
- 1994-2000- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, KIMS, Karad, India.
Heart Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support.
MItral Valve repair and Aortic Root reconstruction.
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery.