This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Ana Pita Fernandez
Ana Pita Fernandez, M.D.
Surgeon - Cardiothoracic
- Autonoma University Medical School of Madrid. (M.D. 2006)
- Cardiovascular Surgery Residency. Gregorio Marañon Hospital, Madrid (2007-2012)
- Staff Pediatric Surgeon, Gregorio Marañon Hospital, Madrid since 2012.
Content Published on CTSNet
- Mechanical Circulatory Assistance
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Mini-Sternotomy AVR
- Valve Disease
- Congenital Surgery in Adults
- Congenital - Acyanotic
- Congenital - Cyanotic