This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Dante Dali, DO
- Fellow American College Of Surgeon FACS (initiate) 2022
- Golden Stethoscope Award for Exceptional Patient care 2021
- Winner Innovative subject Category Residency scholarly and QI showcase 2015
- Howard Graney Award for Outstanding Achievement in Surgery 2013
- GOLD Humanism Honor Society Inductee 2012
- DMU Outstanding Surgery Teaching Assistant 2010
- Sigma Sigma Phi (SSP), National Osteopathic Honor Society Inductee 2010-
- DMU Excellence in Service Scholarship Award 2010
- DMU Alumni Scholarship Award 2010
- DMU Leadership Award 2010
- Academic All-Conference Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference NCAA 2006, 2007-2008
- Chi Alpha Sigma-National College Athlete Honor Society 2008
1. Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery
2. Structural Heart Disease
Dali D, Howard T, Hanif H, Goldman CD, Franko J. Introduction of Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy in a community Hospital. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS). 2017 Jan-Mar;21(1)
Dali D, Howard T, Goldman CD, Franko J. Morbidity associated with introduction of MIS Esophagectomy in a community hospital. Gastroenterology. 2015; 148(4).
Dali D, Howard T, Grimm S, Goldman C, Franko J; Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, IA. Postoperative neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio as a predictor of surgical complications, recurrence-free (RFS), and overall survival (OS) among esophageal adenocarcinoma patients after induction chemoradiation followed by esophagectomy. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014; 32.
Franko J, Grimm S, Howard T, Dali D, Goldman CD: Aggregate morbidity burden of CS-HIPEC in a community hospital. 9th International Symposium on Regional Cancer Therapies. February 15 - 17, 2014. Steamboat Springs, Colorado. [Presentation].
Dali D, Maire J, Halverson A, Arribas J, Eilers A, Finnerty E. Implementing a laparoscopic surgical skills curriculum into a surgical residency program. The Journal of the International Association of Medical
Science Educators. 2012; 22(4): 309.
- Critical Care
- Coronary disease
- Extracorporeal circulation