This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Anish Gupta, Assistant professor, MBBS(MAMC), MS (MAMC), MCh(AIIMS, Delhi), DNB CTVS Gold Medalist, MEBCTS, FEBCTS(congenital, Windsor, UK), MNAMS
MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College (2005-2010)
MS, General Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College (2011-2014)
MCh CTVS, AIIMS New Delhi (2014-2017)
Post MCh Registrar AIIMS New Delhi (2017-2019)
Assistant Professor CTVS AIIMS Rishikesh,Head Division of pediatric cardiac surgery, (2019-present)
1. Talwar S, Gupta A, Nehra A, et al. Bidirectional superior cavopulmonary anastomosis with or without cardiopulmonary bypass: A randomized study. J Card Surg.2017;1–6.
2. Talwar S, Gupta A, Sreenivas V et al. Fate of neoaortic valve in patients undergoing arterial switch operation for transposition of great arteries. J Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery.2017; 2(4):1-6.
3. Gupta A, Chauhan S, Anand A, Bisoi AK. Aortic insufficiency in a patient with a quadricuspid aortic valve and abnormal left coronary ostium. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci 2016;2:61-2.
4. Gupta A, Devagourou V, Choudhury M, Saurabh G. Beating heart tricuspid valve replacement without snugging vena cavae. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci 2018;4:59-61.
5. Gupta A, Devagourou V, Choudhury M, Saurabh G. Trans innominate vein extraction of stuck pacemaker leads. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. Jan-Mar 2019;35:78-80.
6. Gupta A, Devagourou V, Choudhury M, Saurabh G. Recurrent sternal sinuses caused by retained temporary epicardial pacing wires and different wire fixation techniques. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci.2018;4:247-9.
7. Talwar S, Gupta A, Choudhary SK. d-transposition of great arteries, dextrocardia with aberrant origin of right subclavian artery from pulmonary artery. J Card Surg. 2018;1–2.
8. Talwar S, Gupta A, Choudhary SK. Homograft neopulmonary artery following banding of hemitruncus. Indian J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg.2019;35:592.
9. Gupta A, Bali RS, Neogi S, Mushtaque M. Synergistic gangrene in a male breast. Jour int res med pharma sci. 2015;5(2):73-5
10. Sahu MK, Gupta A, Alam I, Singh SP, Menon R, Devagourou V. Modified Blalock- Taussig Shunt and Levosimendan for Left Ventricular preparation in a Child with Transposition of Great Arteries and Regressed Ventricle Undergoing Rapid 2 Stage Arterial Switch Operation. Ann card anaesth. 2017 Apr-Jun;20(2):265-267
11. Gupta A, Kakkar B, Jain R, Garg S, Singh NP. Assessment of hand hygiene practices among health care workers and different modalities used by them to follow hand hygiene. IJCR.2017;9(1):44972-6.
12. Sahu MK, Singh SP, Das A, Abraham A, Airan B, Alam I, Menon R, Devagourou V, Gupta A. High blood tacrolimus and hyperkalemia in a heart transplant patient. Ann Card Anaesth. 2017 Apr-Jun;20(2):270-271
13. Gupta B, Kakkar K, Gupta L, Gupta A. Anesthetic considerations for a parturient with pulmonary hypertension. Indian Anaesth Forum 2017;18:39-45
14. Chowdhury UK, George N, Sankhyan LK, Singh S, Chauhan AS, Gupta A, Chowdhury S. Total pericardiectomy via median sternotomy (Holman and Willett: a video presentation). International Medicine 2019; 1(4): 244-245.
15. Chowdhury UK, George N, Sankhyan LK, Singh S, Chauhan AS, Gupta A, Chowdhury P. Radical pericardiectomy via left anterolateral thoracotomy (UKC’s modification): a video presentation. International Medicine 2019; 1(4): 246-247
16. Chowdhury UK, George N, Gudala V, Gupta A, Avneesh S, Sankhyan LK, Malik V, Kumar P. Bentall's Procedure for Annuloaortic Ectasia and Severe Aortic Regurgitation in a Patient with Repaired Tetralogy of Fallot and Aortic Valvular Reconstruction. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2019 Sep;10(5):648-650.
17. Gupta B, Gupta A, Agarwal M, Gupta L. Glenn shunt: Anaesthetic concerns for a non cardiac surgery. Northern Journal of ISA. 2017;2: 36-42.
18. Gupta B, Gupta A, Gupta L. Stress or metabolic response to surgery and anesthesia. Indian J Clin Anaesth 2019;6(2):165-71
19. Kakkar B, Gupta A, Jain R, Jain R. Stress among anaesthesiologists- "An illusion or reality?" IJCR. 2017;9(1):44995-7.
20. Kakkar B, Gupta L, Gupta A, Kakkar K. Avoiding failed spinal anesthesia: “Advik technique”. Saudi J Anaesth.2017;11:495-6.
21. Gupta B, Kakkar K, Gupta A, Gupta L. Advik Technique’ of Peripheral Intravenous Cannulation- Different perspective in difficult situations. ARC Journal of Anesthesiology. 2017;2(2):5-6.
22. Jain R, Bali RS, Chander J, Neogi S, Gupta A. Alteration in Resistive Index of Renal Vasculature Following Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy for Renal Stones. BJMMR. 2016;17(11):1-6
23. Kakkar B, Ahmad S, Gurha P, Gupta L, Gupta A. Effect of dexmedetomidine on intraoperative hemodynamics and opioid requirement in laparoscopic cholecystectomy. 2017 Apr-Jun; 4(2):191-6.
24. Jain R, Jain R, Gupta B, Neogi S, Gupta A. Can isolated pelvic tubercular mass mimic malignancy? – A histopathological surprise. Indian journal of medical case report. 2016;5(4):47-9
25. Kakkar B, Bhalotra A, Gupta L, Gupta A, Boishya M. Relevance of whatsapp anaesthesia group in clinical practice. International journal of current advanced research. 2017;6(2);2211.
26. Gupta B, Kerai S, Gupta A, Gupta L. A survey of practice among doctors in India belonging to different specialities towards peripheral tracheal intubation calls. Indian J Clin Anaesth. 2019;6(3):337-42
27. Gupta L, Gupta B, Gupta A, Jain R. Anesthetic considerations in an infant with congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation. Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, January-March, 2018;5(1):156-158
28. Darbari A, Naithani M, Sharma SK, Gupta A, Kumar A, Satsangi DK. Current knowledge status and attitude on heart transplantation among undergraduate medical students of a tertiary care medical institute in India. Indian J Transplant. 2020;14:30-7
29. Darbari A, Singh D, Gupta A, Kumar B. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery in a rare case of coronary artery anomaly – single coronary artery originating from the right aortic sinus. Int J Cardiovasc acad.2020;6:86-8
30. Gupta A, Darbari A, Gaur N, Kumar A, Lahiri R, Satsangi DK, Gautam S. Pediatric cardiac surgery in the hills: A curvy road. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci 2020;6:199-203
31.Gupta A, Rajashekar P. Unicuspid aortic valve with bilateral superior vena cavae, abnormal coronary anatomy, and right ventricular clot: A rare case report. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci 2020;6:296-8
32. Gupta A, Mishra P, Gupta B, Kakkar K. A Kid-friendly approach to incentive spirometry. Ann Card Anaesth 2021;24:238-40
33. Gupta A. Common Atrium with Cleft AML and Left superior Vena Cava Draining into Left Atrium and Midline Inferior Vena Cava. October 2020. doi:10.25373/ctsnet.13053044
34. Gupta A, Darbari A, Mishra A. Excision of a left atrial myxoma with mitral and tricuspid valve repair. December 2020.DOI: 10.1510/mmcts.2020.080
35. Gupta A, Mishra A, Shrivastava Y. Repair of intracardiac total anomalous pulmonary venous return. March2021. DOI: 10.1510/mmcts.2021.015
36. Gupta A, Gupta B. Exteriorized thrombosed axillo-bifemoral graft with empyema post coronary artery bypass grafting with axillo-femoral bypass. IP J Surg Allied Sci2021;3(1):25-26.
37. Gupta A, Gupta B. Jal Neti sample for covid detection: A novel hypothesis. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021 Mar; 73(1): 104–106. doi: 10.1007/s12070-020-02081-8
38. 1. Gupta A, Gupta B, Ahluwalia P. Paradigm shift in medical education. Indian J Clin Anaesth2021;8(1):148-149.
39. 3. Kumar A, Gupta B, Gupta A, Adabala V, Panda S, Kant R. Safe anaesthesia practices in a budding institute: How far have we reached? J Med Evid 2020;1:96-9
40. Gupta, Anish (2021): Transcaval Repair of High Sinus Venosus ASD: Can We Avoid a Warden Procedure? CTSNet, Inc. Media. https://doi.org/10.25373/ctsnet.15036165
Content Published on CTSNet
- Coronary disease
- Valve disease