This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Daniel G. Tang, M.D.
University of Virginia (B.A. 1994)
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (M.D. 1999)
Medical College of Virginia / VCUHS (1999-2006)
- General Surgery Residency
University of Michigan (2006-2008)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency
Stanford University (2008-2009)
- Cardiothoracic Transplantation Fellowship
Virginia Commonwealth University (2009-2019)
- Surgical Director Cardiac Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Richard Lower Professorship in Cardiovascular Surgery
INOVA Heart and Vascular Institute (2019-present)
- Director Cardiothoracic Transplantation Program
Heart and lung transplantation
Mechanical circulatory support