This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Fabrizio Sansone, M.D.
- Cardiac Surgeon, ASST Lecco (October 2019 to present).
- Cardiac Surgeon, Papardo-Piemonte Hospital, Messina, Italy (November 2011-September 2019)
- Fellowship in cardiac surgery, Mauriziano Umberto I Hospital, Turin, Italy (2009-2011)
- Turin University, cardiac surgery residency (2004-2008)
- Division of Cardiac Surgery, University of Chieti (2001-2004)
- University of Chieti, Italy (2003)
- Erasmus project: Thoraxcentrum, Rotterdam, Netherlands (2002)
coronary artery bypass (on-pump / off pump)
acute aortic syndromes
minimally invasive surgery
Content Published on CTSNet