This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
George Belitsis, Dr. Med.
- Neonatal Cardiac Surgery Fellowship, Birmingham Children's Hospital, 09/18-
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Fellowship (ST8-9 level), Great Ormond Street Hopsital, London, 03/16- 08/18
- Honorary Clinical and Research Fellow, Royal Brompton Hospital, 12/15-2/16.
- Senior Clinical and Research Fellow, Harefield and Royal Brompton Hospitals (Thoracic Tx, Aortic, Congenital), 06/15-11/15.
- Cardiothoracic Transplantation Fellowship, Harefield Hospital, RBHT, 12/14-05/15.
- Sr Fellow (Senior Resident) in Surg.for complex Aortic Pathology (Cong and Acq), Brompton Hosp. RBHT, London, 01/14-11/15.
- Sr Fellow (Senior Resident) in Surg.for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease, Brompton Hosp. RBHT, London, 07/11-12/13.
- Clinical Fellow in Cardiothoracic Surg, Brompton Hosp. RBHT, London, 07/10-07/11.
- Cardiac Surgery Resident, Semmelweis University Cardiac Transplant Clinic 2009.
- Heart/Heart Lung Transplantation and MCS for complex Congenital Heart disease.
- Post Cardiotomy ECLS
- Methods of Cerebral Protection/Perfusion along Aortic Arch surgery on the Neonatal/Pediatric/Adult patient.
- Surgical technique for the neonate with Pulmonary Hypertension. Can the 21st century offer any new surgical procedure
- Intramyocardial Starling capillary pressure changes along Coronary artery revascularization.
- How is the flow and the resistance changing with time.
- Intra-uterine hemodynamics and heart development.
- Coronary artery development.
- Education/Lecturing-Instructing on Cardiac Surgery.
- Global Health/Global Education
Additional Educational Information
Dr. med. Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary, 2009
- Basic Science
- Molecular Biology
- Congenital - Acyanotic
- Congenital - Cyanotic
- Congenital Surgery in Adults
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Disease
- Extracorporeal Circulation
- Mechanical Circulatory Assistance
- Heart and Lung
- Lung - Transplantation
- Transplantation - Heart
- Valve Disease
- Pulmonary Artery
- Vascular Malformations