This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Harmik J. Soukiasian, M.D.
Tawil Family Endowed Chair in Thoracic Surgery
Professor of Surgery
Vice Chairman of Surgery, Clinical Outreach
Program Director, Advanced Robotic Thoracic Surgery Fellowship Program
Cedars-Sinai Health System.
Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
Minimally Invasive Esophageal Surgery
Minimally Invasive Lung Surgery
Thoracic Oncology / Lung Cancer
Malignant Esophageal Disease
Benign Esophageal Disease - Reflux, Achalasia, Giant Paraesophageal Hernia
Chest Wall Tumors
Additional Educational Information
- University of Southern California (USC) School of Medicine (M.D.)
- University Of Illinois Chicago, Department of Surgery. General Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Department of Surgery. General Surgery
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Department of Surgery. Fellow, Cardiothoracic Research
- University Of California, Los Angeles, (UCLA) Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency
- University of Pittsburgh; Fellow Minimally Invasive Esophageal / Thoracic Surgery
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center; Fellow Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Board-Certified, General Surgery & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Minimally Invasive
- Chest wall
- Trachea and bronchi
- Critical Care
- Professional Affairs