This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Mohammed Abd Al Jawad
Mohammed Nabil Abd Al Jawad, M.D.
ResearcherID: J-6600-2018▪ ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6648-5544▪ Research Articles
- Femoral artery versus right axillary artery cannulation in various cardiac procedures, a singlecenter experience: The quest for the holy grailA El Kerdany, MA Al Jawad,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 2018
- Nadir oxygen delivery to the brain as a risk factor for post-operative neurocognitive impairment in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting: A myth or factMA Al Jawad, S Taha,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 2018
- Prophylactic amiodarone in patients with severe aortic stenosis and left ventricular hypertrophy undergoing aortic valve replacement: Silencing the rebels MA Al Jawad, MS Shorbagy, M Saleh,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 25 (4), 337-342, 2017
- Systemic versus local analgesia for chest drain removal in post cardiac surgery patients: Thetaming of a beastMA Al Jawad, I Ali, H Shokri, MS Shorbagy,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 25 (4), 289-293, 2017
- Proposed model for reducing deep sternal wound infection in overweight patients undergoing coronary bypass grafting: strategies and tricksMA Al JawadAin Shams Medical Journal ,2016
- P.h.D.The Value of Preoperative Administration of Aminophylline as a Cardio Protective Agent During Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting under supervision of Prof. Dr. Ezz EL Din Mostafa Prof. of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Ain Shams,University and Prof. Dr. Khaled Samir Assistance Prof. of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Dr.Sherif Mansour Lecturer of Cardiothoracic Surgery Ain Shams University