This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Mohammed Abd Al Jawad
Mohammed Nabil Abd Al Jawad, M.D.
ResearcherID: J-6600-2018▪ ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6648-5544▪ Scopus Author ID : 57203510286▪ Scopus Author ID : 57203241560▪ Research Articles
- A retrospective comparative study between levosimendan and adrenaline as a pharmacological based protocol in the management of low ejection fraction coronary artery bypass grafting patients: a friend or foe,Mohammed Abd Al Jawad, Mohammed Shorbagy,World Journal of Cardiovascular surgery,2018
- Single-Stage Complete Repair versus Multistage Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot with Borderline Pulmonary Arteries,Mohammed Dawoud, Mohammed Abd Al Jawad, Tamer Hikal,Khaled Samir,The Heart Surgery Forum,2018
- Left Atrial Roof Incision for Mitral Valve Interventions and Left Atrial Mass Resection: A Safe Alternative for Excellent Exposure. A Single Center Experience,Ahmed Ahmed, Abd Al Jawad MN,The Heart Surgery Forum,2018
- Femoral artery versus right axillary artery cannulation in various cardiac procedures, a single center experience: The quest for the holy grail,A El Kerdany, MA Al Jawad,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery,2018
- Nadir oxygen delivery to the brain as a risk factor for post-operative neurocognitive impairment in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting: A myth or fact,MA Al Jawad, S Taha,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery,2018
- Prophylactic amiodarone in patients with severe aortic stenosis and left ventricular hypertrophy undergoing aortic valve replacement: Silencing the rebels,MA Al Jawad, MS Shorbagy, M Saleh,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 25 (4), 337-342, 2017
- Systemic versus local analgesia for chest drain removal in post cardiac surgery patients: The taming of a beast,MA Al Jawad, I Ali, H Shokri, MS Shorbagy,Journal of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 25 (4), 289-293, 2017
- Proposed model for reducing deep sternal wound infection in overweight patients undergoing coronary bypass grafting: strategies and tricks MA Al Jawad,Ain Shams Medical Journal ,2016
- Ph.D.:The Value of Preoperative Administration of Aminophylline as a Cardio Protective Agent During Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting under supervision of Prof. Dr. Ezz EL Din Mostafa Prof. ofCardiothoracic Surgery, Ain Shams,University and Prof. Dr. Khaled Samir Assistance Prof. of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Dr. Sherif,Mansour Lecturer of Cardiothoracic Surgery Ain Shams University