This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Mohammad Fawzy BadrEddeen Abbas, M.D., Professor
- College of Medicine, Cairo University (B.S. 1984)
- Residency of Cariothoracic Surgery, Kasr Al Ainy College of Medicine (1985-1989).
- Master degree Cairo University (1989) cardiothoracic residency, Kasr Al-Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University (1986-1989)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (1989-1994) M.D. (Medical Dotorate in cardiothoracic surgery, Kasr Al-Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University(1994)
- Clinical Fellow, Institute of San Donato Institute Milan , Italy (1995 1996)
- Clinical fellow, Villa Maria Pia Hospital ,Turin, Italy: Fellow of cardiac surgery (1996-1997)
- Professor of cardiothoracic surgery, Kasr Al Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University (since 2006-date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Assalam H. (1995 to date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, French H. The new Kasr Al Ainy H. (1997 to date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Tawam-John Hopkins' Affiliated hospital. Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2008-2012 )
- Judge member of the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt. (2013-2016)
- Consultant of Pedeiatric Cardiothiracic Surgery, Bahteem Specialized insurance Hospital. (2015-2017)
- Head of pediatric cardiothoracic Surgery unit, Kasr Al Ainy College of Surgery, Cairo university(2017-2020)
- Consultant of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgey, Prince Khalid Bin Sultan Cardiac Center PKBSCC, Armed Forces hospitals Southern region, Khamis Mushait, KSA
Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery (main interest) Post Graduate teaching.
- American Society of Thoracic Surgery (STS).
- Member of the European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS).
- Member of the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WSPCHS).
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (ESCTS).
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology.
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Chest diseases and Asthma.
- Minimally Invasive
- Valve disease
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Chest wall
- Trachea and bronchi
- Benign disease
- Congenital thoracic
- Adult congenital procedures
- Critical Care
- Professional Affairs
- Medical technology
- Basic science