This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Mohammad Fawzy BadrEddeen Abbas, M.D., Professor
Kasr Al Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University
9a Eid Mostafa Street. Ahmad Kamel street. Al-Haram, Giza
Mobile+ 20 1223112168
You need to be logged in to see this email (login)
Surgeon - Cardiothoracic
- College of Medicine, Cairo University (B.S. 1984)
- Residency of Cariothoracic Surgery, Kasr Al Ainy College of Medicine (1985-1989).
- Master degree Cairo University (1989) cardiothoracic residency, Kasr Al-Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University (1986-1989)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (1989-1994) M.D. (Medical Dotorate in cardiothoracic surgery, Kasr Al-Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University(1994)
- Clinical Fellow, Institute of San Donato Institute Milan , Italy (1995 1996)
- Clinical fellow, Villa Maria Pia Hospital ,Turin, Italy: Fellow of cardiac surgery (1996-1997)
- Professor of cardiothoracic surgery, Kasr Al Ainy College of Medicine, Cairo University (since 2006-date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Assalam H. (1995 to date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, French H. The new Kasr Al Ainy H. (1997 to date)
- Consultant of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Tawam-John Hopkins' Affiliated hospital. Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2008-2012 )
- Judge member of the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt. (2013-2016)
- Consultant of Pedeiatric Cardiothiracic Surgery, Bahteem Specialized insurance Hospital. (2015-2017)
- Head of pediatric cardiothoracic Surgery unit, Kasr Al Ainy College of Surgery, Cairo university(2017-2020)
- Consultant of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgey, Prince Khalid Bin Sultan Cardiac Center PKBSCC, Armed Forces hospitals Southern region, Khamis Mushait, KSA
Paediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery (main interest) Post Graduate teaching.
- American Society of Thoracic Surgery (STS).
- Member of the European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS).
- Member of the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WSPCHS).
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (ESCTS).
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology.
- Member of the Egyptian Society of Chest diseases and Asthma.
- Minimally Invasive
- Valve disease
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Chest wall
- Trachea and bronchi
- Benign disease
- Congenital thoracic
- Adult congenital procedures
- Critical Care
- Professional Affairs
- Medical technology
- Basic science