This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Richard J. Battafarano, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Washington University School of Medicine (1999-2006 )
Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Thoracic Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2007-2013)
Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Thoracic Surgery, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (2013-present)
Regional Director of Thoracic Surgery for Johns Hopkins Medicine (2013-present)
Additional Educational Information
- Haverford College (BS 1984)
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine (MD 1988)
- Abington Memorial Hospital (1988-1989)
- University of Minnesota Surgical Residency (1989-97)
- University of Minnesota (PhD 1997)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center-New York Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency (1997-99)