This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Richard J. Battafarano, M.D., Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287-5674
You need to be logged in to see this email (login)
Surgeon - Cardiothoracic
Assistant Professor, Washington University School of Medicine (1999-2006 )
Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Thoracic Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2007-2013)
Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Thoracic Surgery, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine (2013-present)
Regional Director of Thoracic Surgery for Johns Hopkins Medicine (2013-present)
Additional Educational Information
- Haverford College (BS 1984)
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine (MD 1988)
- Abington Memorial Hospital (1988-1989)
- University of Minnesota Surgical Residency (1989-97)
- University of Minnesota (PhD 1997)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center-New York Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency (1997-99)