This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Sagar Subhash Damle, M.D.
Mechanical circulatory support and Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) therapy
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery (MICS)
- Mitral valve diseases
- Aortic valve diseases
- Other cardiac procedure
Minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS)
- Lung cancer and lung surgery
- Esophageal surgery
Service work to underprivileged countries, especially India.
Additional Educational Information
- Undergraduate: College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA 1995-1998. BS Chemistry.
- MD: University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA 1998-2002.
- Residency: University of Colorado, General Surgery Residency, Aurora, CO 2002-2009.
- Fellowship: University of Colorado, Cardiothoracic Residency Training, 2010-2013.
- Advanced training Mechanical Support: Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC 7/2013-92013.