This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Thomas L. Bauer, M.D.
Dickinson College (B.S. 1988)
Jefferson Medical College (M.D. 1992)
Thomas Jefferson University General Surgery Residency (1992-99)
Thomas Jefferson University Cardiothoracic Residency (1999-)
Publications available upon request
Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy
Clinical Outcomes Research
Translational Research related to Advanced Technology
General Surgery Residency and research- Jefferson Medical College 1992-99
Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency -Jefferson Medical College 1999-02
- Chest Wall
- Esophageal Cancer - Endoscopic Therapy
- Esophageal Cancer - Multimodality Therapy
- Esophageal Cancer - Staging
- Esophageal Cancer - Surgery
- Lung Cancer - Multimodality Therapy
- Lung Cancer - Staging
- Lung Cancer - Surgery
- Mediastinum - Thymus
- Robotic Thoracic Surgery
- Trachea and Bronchi - Tumors