This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Vince J. Nardy, D.O.
- Coronary Artery Bypass (CABG)
- Minimally Invasive CABG (MIDCAB)
- Hybrid Revascularization
- Mitral Valve Replacement / Repair
- Tricuspid Valve Replacement / Repair
- Aortic Valve Repair/Replacement
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Arrhythmia Surgery (Cox-Maze Procedure)
- Atrial Septal Defect Repair & Ventral Septal Defect Repair
- Adult Congenital Surgery
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) and Temporary Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Cardiac Critical Care
- Cardiac Trauma
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopy (VATS)
- Lung Masses/Nodules and Lung Cancer
- Benign Pleural Disease (spontaneous pneumothorax, effusions, empyema etc)
- Pericardial Disease
- Mediastinal Disease and Surgery
- Esophageal Perforation
- Pectus Surgery
- Thoracic Trauma
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Surgery (Aortic Replacement, Bentall, Valve-Sparing)
- Acute and Chronic Aortic Dissections
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Vascular Trauma
1. Endovascular repair of a large ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm using monitored anesthesia care and local anesthesia. Int J Angio. 2014 Jun;23(2):121-4. PMID: 25075165.
2. Nardy, Jaik, Crestanello . “Aortic Valve Replacement in Patients with Congestive Heart Failure.” The Encyclopedia of Cardiovascular Research and Medicine. Elsevier; 1 edition. 12/15/2017. ISBN-13: 978-0128096574.
3. Nardy & Kilic. “The Heart Donor.” The Multi-Organ Donor. E-guide to Selection, Preservation and Procurement. (Submitted 10/30/2016, Final publication pending).
Additional Educational Information
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (B.S. 2007)
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM), Erie, PA (Class 2011)
Internship, Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines, IA (2011-2012)
General Surgery Residency, OhioHealth Doctor's Hospital/Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH (2012-2016)
Cardiothoracic Fellowship, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH (2016-2018)
- Minimally Invasive
- Coronary disease
- Extracorporeal circulation
- Mechanical circulatory assistance
- Valve disease
- Aortic valve disease
- Mitral valve disease
- Tricuspid valve disease
- Pulmonary valve disease
- Adult congenital procedures