This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Wendel J. Smith, M.D.
Regulatory expertise of Medical Devices
Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
Minimally Invasive Left Ventricular Restoration
Additional Educational Information
- Ripon College, (B.A. 1983)
- Rush Medical College, (M.D. 1988)
- University of Texas Southwestern General Surgery (1988-1995)
- Parkland Memorial Hospital General Surgery Residency (1988-1995)
- Brigham and Womens Hospital CV Research (1991-1993)
- University of Utah Cardiothoracic Residency (1995-1997)