This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
2019 Scholar Metrics Released Friday, July 19, 2019
Google Scholar has released the 2019 version of Scholar Metrics just now. This release covers articles published in 2014–2018 and includes citations from all articles that were indexed in Google Scholar as of July 2019.
Below is the top 20 journals in the field of cardio-thoracic surgery (https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=top_venues&hl=en&vq=med_heartthoracicsurgery). The two metrics in the bracket are the h5-index and h5-median, which are the h-index for articles published in the last 5 complete years and the median number of citations for the articles that make up its h5-index.
- The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (63, 82)
- The Annals of Thoracic Surgery (58, 74)
- European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (54, 76)
- Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery (35, 49)
- Annals of Cardiothoracic Surgery (31, 50)
- Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery (27, 35)
- The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon (22, 33)
- Thoracic Surgery Clinics (22, 33)
- Perfusion (22, 30)
- General Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (21, 31)
- Journal of Cardiac Surgery (21, 28)
- Annals of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery (19, 22)
- Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (17, 24)
- Asian Cardiovascular and Thoracic Annals (17, 22)
- Annals of Cardiothoracic Surgery (16, 28)
- Revista Brasileira de Cirurgia Cardiovascular (16, 25)
- World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (16, 24)
- Seminars in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia (16, 22)
- Innovations (16, 20)
- Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal (16, 18)
A seperate list is provided for top journals in the field of Vascular Medicine, which is availabe at: https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=top_venues&hl=en&vq=med_vascularmedicine